Friday, April 17, 2015

In - N - Out of the way

I decided to do In - N - Out for my restaurant website because I mostly grew up with In - N - Out, it was mostly a tradition that I do with my dad when we're heading home from the beach. Well, keep calm and love In - N - Out!I was planning to do Mario's De La Mesa Mexican restaurant but it was not a good idea and I was thinking about doing Dzankins but In - N - Out stuck out more in my memory so, I did In- N - Out.


 __________________________________________________________________________________



By the way for those who called anime shit. Don't say that at a anime convention out loud with a microphone because you'll get screwed if you do say that. Anime is awesome! Anime is an Otaku's life! Don't mess with Otaku's!  That goes out to the anime haters that are out there in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment