Thursday, May 21, 2015

3D Animation is hard! ;^;

Yes, 3D Animation is hard and a royal pain A but it's easier if you're doing it while listening to Green Day albums on the internet when your phone does not want to work with your schools internet. Yeah, so I'm learn how to 3D animation but I'll be going to a summer school for this in L.A. and besides i only got two or three weeks of school until summer vacation hits so, not much time left until school ends. I'm really looking forward for summer break but I really like doing this kind of stuff but I'm looking forward to being to go to Japan and going to Anime Expo 2015 with a friend this summer, just for fun. But, here is some images of the progress so far.

 
 





When school is over I might just use this blog for posting up some of my art and cosplay, like my deviant art, but just of the work soo far on my work progress on my art and costumes.






No comments:

Post a Comment