Thursday, June 4, 2015

3D animation and updates



Working on more 3D animation and doing Finals then waiting for school to end.


Waiting for summer to hit while studying for finals, getting complaints from people on Facebook giving me their crap about an incident that happened at a con and restarted with the person that everyone is telling me to apologize to while I had enough of that shit. So people who are sending me their complaints to me about that incident, cut the crap and shut up, the person forgiven me and said hey let's start over and I said sure but just for safety and hoping to not have another problem like that one, don't put me in your panels and I will make my own. 

Fruits Basket has a remake that was released back in 2019 and more based on the manga than it's older counterpart. I've read the manga and loved it. I have watched both the older version of the anime and it's recent reboot of it. I liked both as equals and I tend to enjoy anime that has a good story with good art.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

With all of the respects that I have deep down in my heart. I respect the fact that Suicide Forest in Japan should be respected. Not to be seen as a place to bother those who have come to end their lives in this ancient forest. But you need to understand that Japan doesn't do much about those who have depression and they believe it's a flaw. Not a mental condition. When someone ends their life by committing suicide; they don't react. I learned this information from some videos and my own research. 
If you know someone or a loved one who is thinking about suicide then please contact National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800)-273-8255. They are available 24/7 and there to help.

_____________________________________________________________________________________



Here's what I have to do for Finals in Multi Media:
I have to make a chess set but I'm afraid of flunking the test because my software on the computer is not letting me render it.











No comments:

Post a Comment