Friday, February 20, 2015

Mixed Media and above

For this week I learned how to do Mixed Media for things like posters, music covers or just to show your emotions through your art but people used mixed media for everything but right now I'm learning how to do Typography, which might take awhile to finish. Doing a picture with words sounds complicated and is a lot of work to do, I mean you're basically seeing layers upon layers of of words that describe something or of just you but when all of that work is finished...It truly pays off but I'm straining my eyes while working on this Typography project that I have to wear my glasses that are designed for the computer and reading ((But, I sometimes forget to take them off when class ends and wound up wearing them for the whole day until I get home)).  I'll post more pieces of art work that I learned to do in this class at the end of next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment