Friday, February 27, 2015

Typography is confuzzle!

Typography takes a lot of time to finish and I'm still working on mine. Because, I screwed up several times and one student told to give up on it and start a new but I got stubborn and started fixing up the mistakes and i have only 30% - 50% of it done. I'm revealing who I'm doing the picture of yet because it's a surprise but I'll post it up and reveal it on my DeviantArt. This project is one of the most fascinating form of art I've seen yet and the picture is for a certain cosplayer who lives in Japan and wanted to do something for her because I love the cosplays she does, since she has made at least over 500 costumes. I hope to finish it in time before she goes off to another convention in another country so I can show her how much I look up to her as a big sister and somebody who inspires me to keep doing what I do best which is cosplay. The picture is almost done and please be patient as I'm trying my best to finish it. Arigato! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment