Friday, July 10, 2015

A great thank you and a notification to my friends and teachers....

I hate mention this to my friends who go to Steele Canyon High School that I am exchanging schools for this year because it's the best for me and for my education plus, I had a hard time at Steele and I got pressured non - stop, and when I get pressured, I get frustrated and when I get frustrated, I get sensitive and start crying plus steele canyon is full of nothing but teachers who treat me like the boy who cried wolf. I'm exchanging to Grossmont High School and I love that school because it reminds me of my old primary school that I went to for pre-school to 3rd grade in Jamul. Sorry for the bad news to my friends and teachers at Steele Canyon High School. Plus, I'm going to miss my favorite comic teacher who taught me well and I was able to survive Gnomon the school of visual arts, I wish to have say thank you to super awesome Marvel comic artist and multi media class teacher, Mickey Clausen. Thank you soo much and some credit goes to my other teacher, and my favorite Hobbit fan, Geoff Tobias. I will miss everyone but at the same time remember you well. But, now I have also changed my path to be a artist in character design for video games and special effects make up because thanks to Gnomon because my teacher for the summer camp at Gnomon notices that I had a natural knack for sculpting creatures by using that very mold-able clay like eraser that artists use and a paperclip that I found inside my backpack. and I did an amazing job drawing concept art and I did a few Nintendo inspired vehicles.
Check out Gnomon school of visual arts:
 https://www.gnomon.edu/

I'm going to Gnomon after I graduate high school because that is one of the acquirements for me to go to this school.

Update: 
The year is 2021,
I am now a lot older than when I last typed this and some of the teachers as of now are possibly retired. I am now in a school for film and media. I am hoping to achieve my dream of becoming an actor and a cinematographer. You can laugh at me but just be mindful that I am NOT in it for the fame or popularity. I am in it for the new experiences that I might get to enjoy, travel the world, and learn something new. I am well aware that the path that I am choosing to take is not for those who have a faint heart but I am a tough cookie. I can pick myself up if am ever pushed down or fallen and I just learn from my mistakes. But just so you know that who is going to be the one laughing now if you ever see my name in the movie credits?
Have a wonderful day!
Sincerely,
Axel

No comments:

Post a Comment