Friday, January 16, 2015

You have to have a natural knack

This is my first and not to brag but I think I have a natural knack for this stuff in my animation class. Doing Photoshop and animation is not as easy than you think because it strains your eyes from focusing on the computer screen editing images or creating your own piece of art work. Doing all the layers is a pain and trying to learn it from your teacher, trying to be the perfect, straight forward, and hard working student your supposed to be is hard because you have to be at the same exact speed in focusing on instructions. Sitting in front of a computer for 45 minuets or longer can be neck breaking work then the next thing you know it when this class over and your neck is bugging you because you sat in front of a computer a little long period of a time. Like what I said it ain't easy to do unless you have the natural knack for it or you have taken this class before.








No comments:

Post a Comment