Thursday, January 22, 2015

What's going on so far

In class I learned how to fix up old photos that were damaged and to recolor them. But, I also learned how to Photoshop images. Photoshop is a lot more fun than fixing old photos.






I did this one and made a river go through the Suicide Forest in Japan, I know it's disgraceful to you but to me I really just don't like that place, it gives me uneasy feeling.
The same river again but this time slightly different, I tried my best to make it look I flooded New York city and a road somewhere in California (below).
 
 And, I retouched only two old pictures, a ranch house and a guy that looks like Germany from the anime Hetalia.



 I did a Christmas theme that was tricky to figure out without the teacher being around last Friday.

 A lot of layers to make each project worth the amount of work you do in each project but it depends on what kind of multimedia piece you're working on. I hope to get to learn more in this class of Animation and Photoshop because this class is fun and easy.




No comments:

Post a Comment