Monday, January 12, 2015

The Legend of Agil

Hello everyone,
There is nothing much to say about what I'm going to learn in my animation class. Life is always full of surprises so you can never really predict what's going to happen in the future. But, honestly I'm really excited to learn how to do animation since my dream is to work for Nintendo. I know some people will laugh in my face and saying it's impossible for me to achieve that dream but I'll keep moving forward and ignore them. I just got to work hard at what I do. See there really is not a lot to talk about. But, I do really hope I get to achieve to getting to work at Nintendo but if I don't get a job at Nintendo, I might have to turn around and take the other path. I chose voice acting as my second choice for a back up in case if I don't get a job at Nintendo. Because, I have a deep passion and love for anime and manga, that's how I found that voice acting is a second opportunity for me. And, this is my first time writing a blog, so I'm not very good at writing about topics. Well, that's all I gotta say folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment