Thursday, March 5, 2015

Set the fire ablaze!

This week i learned to do more mixed media, my eyes burn and I accidentally screwed up the size for my tiff and jpeg files. I'm being a total klutz this week and two guys behind me annoying me with their fake farts, they're a couple amateur brats that have minds for respect, plus i kept asking them to please stop and telling them it's disgusting and rude, they never listened. I'm about to lose it if they don't stop and I wasn't able to finish the typography project so I have to do it when i have time but I never really don't alot of time to do it so i have to wait until i finish my Isearch project.


 I'll finish the typography project and put it up soon when i get time to finish it, i only have 90% left to do. More blogs coming next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment