Monday, March 16, 2015

Another tough week for this stuff and getting sick...again

I hate it when people give their crap and giving me a hard time every time I tell them to please stop while working on my project in my Multi media class because they think it's a riot when I get pissed off and I have to play anime openings on full volume to ignore the annoying idiots. I just wish my teacher can separate them and move them into different seats, I don't really give a damn if they're give me their BS when they've been caught because it's their damn fault for harassing and annoying me because I get offended and annoyed very easily. I was busy working on this:
  When they started messing with me, but I'm trying my best to ignore them when I had a really tough weekend and couldn't sleep for 3 hours because my stupid stomach flu came back (the last time I had it was back during Christmas break). Some people think that I'm pretty stupid when I'm actually a pretty smart and intelligent when it comes to getting to know me. So don't piss me off unless you want to get on my bad side, that's why I preferred back when I was in preschool to be left alone and be treated like the cat of the zodiac, which the cat is excluded in the Chinese zodiac, I was mainly the cat until my second year in high school, and was like the rat.


 More blogs on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment