Thursday, March 26, 2015

Tokyo and beyond!

For class I had to create a website based on whatever the city you choose for to website you're trying to create so, I choose Tokyo, Japan but I think my Fireworks software hates me for some reason or some cocky student decided to mess with the software so i can have a pain in the butt time working on my project. What a week it's been but also schools getting harder and the boys are getting twitterpated, good grief! Men are annoying to me because I'm a girl getting flirted upon and I'm a rebel when it comes to love. So on and so on but I chose Japan because I like their culture and I find the country quite fascinating and some of my teachers get annoyed with me. "Japan! It's always Japan!" they always say when they see an essay or a typed topic about Japan. But seriously the country, Japan is very interesting and their culture is amazing and sophisticated, a tad bit strict but it's fine.

Although the sentences in the paragraphs are running a bit long but get used to it, I write stories and books that are the romance genre type and I hate confirming about it but I'm taking a somewhat long break writing books but still writing a lot of fan-fiction with my friends (Or known as role play  stories) but mostly of them are rated for audiences of the age of 18 and older because of the sequences that may not be suitable for younger teenaged audiences. Any who can't wait till spring break hits, yahoo! Free for two weeks without doing any homework and watching anime till the crack of dawn, Hetalia mostly because that anime deserves an award but I do wish that they included the other nations like mister adorable, sheep loving New Zealand, Ireland and other countries like them. I mean seriously New Zealand is sorta like the mature version of N. Italy but acts similar to him. Baaaa! Sorry, anime is all I talk about half of the time but Hetalia should be approved by schools because it has history of the different countries and half of the time centers around WWI and WWII.
But, I'm ready for break and want to be free but also I want to sleep in and dream of Hetalia then goof off and go to Anime Conji! I'll see you later after I come back from two weeks of Spring Break!
I wish to go to New Zealand! ; ^ ;
 Anime: Fruits Basket

No comments:

Post a Comment